Grab your Brady jersey and head out to one of the many Super Bowl parties going on at area sports bars and restaurants. Kickoff is at 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 1.
• Billy’s Sports Bar and Grill (34 Tarrytown Road, Manchester, 622-3644, billyssportsbar.com) will be throwing a Tailgate Party with Rock 101, and featuring specials like bacon-infused vodka for Bloody Mary’s, mimosa pitchers, sausage peppers and onions, jumbo hot dogs, loaded nachos, and Pats burger.
• The Breezeway Pub (14 Pearl St., Manchester, 621-9111, thebreezeway.net) will be hosting Super Bowl karaoke with food and drink specials.
• British Beer Company (1071 S. Willow St., Manchester, 232-0589, britishbeer.com) will be serving up a pitcher of beer and pizza combo for $15.99, 25 cent wings, and Super Bowl squares with prizes and giveaways for score changes plus restaurant gift card giveaways each quarter.
• Cactus Jack’s (782 S. Willow St., 627-8600, go2cjs.com) dining room will be closed at 5 p.m. Take-out is available until 7 p.m. The bar will be open for the game serving happy hour menu.
• City Sports Grille & Spare Time (216 Maple St., Manchester, 625-9656, sparetimemanchester.com) will be hosting its party with a chili cook-off competition. To enter, pick up a form at the bowling center (first prize $100). City Sports Grille will be serving bar specials, including wings and beer, and a 32-inch LED TV will be given away at the end of the third quarter (must arrive prior to kickoff to be entered in the raffle).
• The Derryfield (625 Mammoth Road, Manchester, 623-2880, derryfieldrestaurant.com) will be serving a complimentary buffet in addition to its regular football specials.
• Element Lounge (1055 Elm St., Manchester, 627-2922, elementlounge.net) will be serving a finger-food buffet and screening the game on its 60-inch TV in the back room lounge with karaoke in the main lounge.
• The Farm Bar & Grill (1181 Elm St., Manchester, 641-3276, farmbargrille.com) will be serving $5 classic burgers and $10 buckets of Bud Light. It will also have $5 Bloody Mary’s and a tailgate menu, which includes additional food and drink specials.
• Ignite (100 Hanover St., Manchester, 644-0064, hookedonignite.com) will be hosting a pre-game party starting at noon with a buy-one appetizer, get one half-off deal and $1 off every drink.
• Ipswich Clambake (791 Second St., Manchester, 232-5111, ipswichclambake.com) will offer 50 cent wings, free passed appetizers during the game, $9.99 buffet, giveaways and screening the game on 12 big screens throughout the restaurant $2 select drafts
• J.W. Hill’s Sports Bar & Grille (795 Elm St., Manchester, 645-7422, jwhills.com) will be serving drink specials, full-size wings and chicken tenders with choice of sauce for 50 cents apiece (during the first half only), and giving away raffle prizes including a Coors Lite cooler and golf bag.
• McGarvey’s (1097 Elm St., Manchester, 627-2721, mcgarveysnh.com) will have $2 Bud and Bud Light drafts, 25 cent wings, and giveaways, including a Coors Lite refrigerator.
• Milly’s Tavern (500 Commercial St., Manchester, 625-4444, millystavern.com) $2 select drafts, $2 well drinks, 50 cent wings, $5 nachos, $1 chili dogs, with giveaways and football trivia during half-time, and a 50/50 raffle to benefit New Horizons.
• New England’s Tap House Grille (1292 Hooksett Road, Hooksett, 782-5137, taphousenh.com) will have the game up on a projector in the back room, with 50 cent wings, and on every half-hour, staff will ring the bell and a different draft beer will be available for $3.
• Penuche’s Grill (96 Hanover St., Manchester, 666-3667, penuchesnh.com) will have $2.50 drafts of Budweiser and Bud Light, a free half-time buffet with prizes and giveaways.
• The Pint Publik House (1111 Elm St., Manchester, 206-5463) will be serving an all-you-can-eat buffet with grilled chicken wings, baked mac and cheese, make-your-own nachos, mini-meatball sliders, Jamaican spring rolls, potato chips and house salad (costs $15) starting at 6 p.m. with $3 beer drafts.
• Portland Pie Company (786 Elm St., Manchester, 622-7437, portlandpie.com) will be serving half-price wings and nachos and playing Super Bowl Squares.
• The Shaskeen (909 Elm St., Manchester, 625-0246, theshaskeenpub.com) will be serving half-price appetizers.
• South Side Tavern (1279 S. Willow St., Manchester, 935-9947) will be serving up $6 wings, $2 Bud Lights, $2 domestic drafts and a Coors grill giveaway.
• Strange Brew Tavern (88 Market St., Manchester, 666-4292, strangebrewtavern.net) will be serving $3 drafts, and half-off selected appetizers.
• T-Bones (25 S. River Road, Bedford, 641-6100; 39 Crystal Ave., Derry, 434-3200, t-bones.com) dining room will be closed at 5 p.m. Take-out is available until 7 p.m. The bar will be open for the game serving happy hour menu.
• Whippersnappers (44 Nashua Road, Londonderry, 434-2660, whippersnappersnh.com) will be giving away a flat screen TV to the winner of its corn-hole tournament with food and drinks specials like craft beer buckets, its buffalo buffalo burger, bacon wrapped fried hot dogs, ostrich burgers all while screening the game on the big screen.
• The Wild Rover (21 Kosciuszko St., Manchester, 669-7722, wildroverpub.com) will have 3 drafts all day, $3 Bloody Mary’s as well as pitcher and appetizer specials.
• Zaboo (24 Depot St., Manchester, 782-8489, zaboo.us) will feature 25 cent wings, $3 Bloody Mary’s during halftime.
• Alan’s of Boscawen (133 N. Main St., Boscawen, 753-6631, alansofboscawen.com) will be holding a Super Bowl party with prizes, and a buffet of game day eats, like Swedish and Italian meatballs, buffalo and teriyaki chicken wings, baked beans, mac and cheese, and Italian sausage with peppers and onions. Tickets $12, available at the bar. Doors open at 4 p.m.
• The Draft Sports Bar (67 S. Main St., 227-1175, draftsportsbar.com) is serving up $1.50 pizza slices, 55 cent wings, $3 Bud Light drafts, and if the Patriots win, the cannon will be fired up.
• Makris Lobster and Steak House (Route 106, Concord, 225-7665, eatalobster.com) will have a tailgate party at 4 p.m.. Play slide football to win game T-shirts and prizes like a Jack Daniel’s collector helmet, with food and drink specials. Tickets $5.
• Tandy’s Top Shelf (1 Eagle Square, Concord, 856-7614, facebook.com/tandystopshelf) will be offering a beer pitcher and wing special for $12.99, and half-price drinks throughout the game.
• 110 Grill (27 Trafalgar Square, Nashua, 943-7443, 110grill.com) will be serving half-price appetizers, plus bistro wings are 50 cents each, $1 shrimp cocktail, and half-price half-price drafts of Bud Light, Blue Moon, Sam Adams and Angry Orchard and half-price signature cocktails.
• Agave Azul (94 Main St., Nashua, 943-7240) will be serving up chicken and beef nachos, $5 margaritas, and $2 drafts.
• Arena Sports Bar & Nightclub (53 High St., Nashua, 881-9060, arenanh.com) will be celebrating a Super Bowl bash with sports memorabilia and collectible raffles all day, and a Bud Light football couch giveaway. Food and drink specials include hand-pulled chicken tenders (75 cents each) and pitchers of Budweiser or Bud Light for $10 each.
• Boston Billiard Club (55 Northeastern Blvd., Nashua, 943-5630, bostonbilliardclub.com) Frank FM will be hosting a private game day party (and the only way to get in is to win tickets on the radio), but the rest of the club will also be open to the public with Bud Light giveaways, $3 Bud Light drafts, 50 cent wings and $1 hot dogs.
• Fody’s Tavern (9 Clinton St., Nashua, 577-9015, fodystavern.com) will be screening the game on a 10-foot projector screen, and is serving $4.99 nine-ounce tavern cheeseburgers with hand-cut fries and $10 Bud Light bottle buckets.
• Nashua Garden (121 Main St., Nashua, 886-7363) will serve $2.50 Bud Light.
• O’Brien’s Sports Bar (118 Main St., 718-8604, obrienssportsbar.com) will offer beer specials including power towers, buckets, $5 wings and combo platters with mozzarella sticks, wings and more.
• Penuche’s Ale House (4 Canal St., Nashua, 595-9831) will have a draft special.
• Portland Pie Company (14 Railroad Square, Nashua, 882-7437, portlandpie.com) will have half-price wings and nachos.
• Shade Bar and Grill (11 Tara Blvd., Nashua, 888-9970, shadebarandgrillnh.com) will be screening the game on one (or more) of its 20 flat screen TV’s with drinks specials and discounted appetizers.
• T-Bones (77 Lowell Road, Hudson, 882-6677, t-bones.com) dining room will be closed at 5 p.m. Take-out is available until 7 p.m. The bar will be open for the game serving happy hour menu.
• Tilted Kilt (345 Amherst St., Nashua, 204-5531, tiltedkilt.com) will be hosting a party starting at 5 p.m. with a free wing buffet at half-time, draft specials, prizes and giveaways throughout the game. Grand prize drawing at the end of the third quarter.
As seen in the January 29, 2015 issue of the Hippo.