NH Craft Beer Week Schedule of events
When: Friday. March 31, through Saturday, April 8
Where: Various locations statewide
Cost: Admission and tickets vary by event
For the full updated list of events visit facebook.com/pg/nhcraftbeerweek/events.
• #Rockin603North Scavenger Hunt is Sunday, April 2, from noon to 5 p.m. Visit Great North Aleworks (1050 Holt Ave., Unit 14, Manchester, 858-5789, greatnorthaleworks.com), Rockingham Brewing (1 Corporate Park Drive, Unit 1, Derry, 216-2324, rockinghambrewing.com), and 603 Brewery (12 Liberty Drive, Londonderry, 630-7745, 603brewery.com) in one day for a chance to win prizes.
• Aigean Ales (250 Commercial St., Unit 2001, Manchester, 518-8550, aigeanales.com), New Hampshire’s newest brewery, celebrates the grand opening of its tasting room Friday, April 7, from 5 to 8 p.m., featuring four beers on tap.
• Area 23 April Fool’s Celebration (254 N. State St., Unit H, Concord, 552-0137, thearea23.com) is Saturday, April 1, from 7 to 10 p.m., with live music and eight taps of New Hampshire brews.
• Concord Craft Brewing and Lithermans Limited brewers visit True Brew (3 Bicentennial Square, Concord, 225-2776, truebrewbarista.com) Tuesday, April 4, from 5 to 8 p.m., to meet consumers and talk about beer.
• Dreams Heard Comedy Brew Ha-Ha is Saturday, April 1, at 6:30 p.m., at Martha’s Exchange (185 Main St., Nashua, 883-8781, marthas-exchange.com), featuring a beer and wine tasting and comedy show. Tickets cost $30.
• The Foundry (50 Commercial St., Manchester, 836-1925, foundrynh.com) hosts a five-course beer and wine pairing dinner prepared by five local chefs Thursday, April 6, at 6 p.m. Tickets cost $75.
• Four Corners at Cask & Vine (1.5 E. Broadway, Derry, 965-3454, caskandvine.com) showcases the regions of New Hampshire on tap with beers from Kelsen, Schilling, Stoneface and Martha’s Exchange, Friday, March 31, through Saturday, April 8.
• Great North Aleworks (1050 Holt Ave., Unit 14, Manchester, 858-5789, greatnorthaleworks.com) offers a first taste of its new summer seasonal Northbound and spring seasonal Tragically Hopped IPA on Friday. March 31, from 3 to 7 p.m.; RVP and Chocolate Milk Stout ice cream floats Saturday, April 1, from noon to 6 p.m.; a beer and chocolate pairing with Master Chocolatier Richard Tango-Lowy of Dancing Lion Chocolate on Monday, April 3, from 6 to 8 p.m. (tickets $25); a Cooking with Craft demo and tasting, featuring four dishes prepared with beer as an ingredient, Tuesday, April 4, from 6 to 8 p.m. (tickets $30); and the official release of Northbound on Friday, April 7, from 3 to 7 p.m., and Tragically Hopped on Saturday, April 8, from noon to 6 p.m.
• Hop Talks Brunch is Sunday, April 2, from 2 to 6 p.m., at The Flight Center (97 Main St., Nashua, 417-6184, flightcenterbc.com), featuring an educational tasting and pairing session with stories behind the beer, plus a talk with one of the state’s biggest distributors and a panel of women from the New Hampshire beer industry. More details TBA.
• Incredibrew (112 Daniel Webster Highway, Nashua, 891-2477, incredibrew.com) has a split-a-batch brewing event Saturday, April 1, at 4:30 p.m. Tickets cost $40.
• Lithermans Limited Brewery (126 B Hall St., Concord, lithermans.beer) celebrates its first birthday Saturday, April 8, from noon to 5 p.m., with the return of Saisonapalooza, featuring a number of beers on tap.
• Martha’s Exchange (185 Main St., Nashua, 883-8781, marthas-exchange.com) hosts a six-course tapas-style beer dinner featuring recipes infused with their beer Tuesday, April 4, at 6:30 p.m. Tickets cost $50.
• Millyard Brewery (25 E. Otterson St., Nashua, millyardbrewery.com) celebrates its first birthday with music, food and beer Saturday, April 8, from noon to 8 p.m.
• Oddball Brewing (6 Glass St., Suncook, 210-5654, oddballbrewingnh.com) has a VIP NHCBW kick off party/release party for its collaboration beer with Swift Current, Fathers Libation, Saturday, April 1, at noon. Tickets cost $30 and include a pint glass, a flight of six never-before-seen beers, a brewery tour and more. Oddball also has a tasting at Lazy Dog Beer Shoppe (27 Buttrick Road, Londonderrry) Friday, March 31, from 5 to 7 p.m., and a Fathers Libation tasting with Swift Current at Bert’s Better Beers (1100 Hooksett Road, Hooksett) Tuesday, April 4, from 4 to 8 p.m.
• WMUR’s Cook’s Corner features Schilling Beer Co. on Friday, March 31, and Woodstock Inn Brewery on Monday, April 3, on Channel 9 during the noon broadcasts. Both breweries will demonstrate how they make the food at their brewpub and pair it with their beer.
• Woodstock Inn Brewery visits O’Brien’s (118 Main St., Nashua, 718-8604, obrienssportsbar.com) Friday, March 31, from 5 to 9 p.m., for a special deal with 16 wings and four Woodstock beers for $25.
When: Sunday, April 2, through Saturday, April 8
Where: Locations in Derry and Londonderry
Cost: All events require tickets except the opening night event, which is free and open to the public. Tickets are $15 each and can be purchased at draftfestnh.com/tickets.
Schedule of events
• Sunday, April 2, from 5 to 7 p.m., Pipe Dream Brewing (49 Harvey Road, Londonderry, 404-0751, pipedreambrewingnh.com) hosts the Opening Night Social & Red Carpet Event with a cash bar, film previews, meet-and-greet opportunities with some of the filmmakers and red carpet photo ops. Admission is free; no ticket is required.
• Monday, April 3, at 7 p.m., 603 Brewery (12 Liberty Drive, Londonderry, 630-7745, 603brewery.com) features six film shorts with a paired beer flight.
• Tuesday April 4, at 7 p.m., Kelsen Brewing Co. (80 N. High St., Unit 3, Derry, 965-3708, kelsenbrewing.com) features six film shorts with a paired beer flight.
• Wednesday, April 5, at 7 p.m., Rockingham Brewing Co. (1 Corporate Park Drive, Unit 1, Derry, 216-2324, rockinghambrewing.com) features six film shorts with a paired beer flight.
• Thursday, April 6, at 7 p.m., Moonlight Meadery (23 Londonderry Road, Unit 17, Londonderry, 216-2162, moonlightmeadery.com) features two film shorts, each paired with a mead sample, followed by a time to learn about mead and sample two more. The second half of the event takes place at the neighboring brewery From The Barrel (15 Londonderry Road, Unit 9, Londonderry, 328-1896, drinkfromthebarrel.com) with four film shorts and a paired beer flight.
• Friday, April 7, at midnight, Cask and Vine (1.5 E. Broadway, Derry, 965-3454, caskandvine.com) will host a late-night screening of feature film The Witch, paired with a pint of beer.
• Saturday, April 8, Cask and Vine (1.5 E. Broadway, Derry, 965-3454, caskandvine.com) will host three feature film screenings at 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 3 p.m. Events are ticketed separately and include food and a pint of beer. Between films, brewery reps from around the state will showcase specialty beers. At 7 p.m., The Halligan Tavern (32 W. Broadway, Derry, 965-3490, halligantavern.com) will host a closing event with an awards ceremony, a classic beer-related film and a beer voucher for each guest.