The latest from NH’s theater, arts and literary communities
• For the Thanksgiving table: Twiggs Gallery (254 King St. at the junction of Routes 3 and 4 in Boscawen; twiggsgallery.com) is offering a Thanksgiving-themed make & take craft on Saturday, Nov. 11, from 1 to 3 p.m. Make place cards for the Thanksgiving table with mixed media artist Shela Cunnigham; all the supplies will be available, according to a press release. The gallery is open Thursdays and Fridays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturdays from noon to 4 p.m.
• Celebration: Taste and Art of Greece (32 Hanover St. in Manchester; tasteandartofgreece.com) will celebrate the grand opening of its store and the fifth anniversary of the business with events Friday, Nov. 10, through Sunday, Nov. 12. On Friday, the shop is open from noon to 7 p.m. and will feature Kefi FM Boston Greek music radio station from 5 to 7 p.m. On Saturday, Nov. 11, the store will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. with Greek Girl Artisan Soaps (from noon to 3 p.m.) and an olive oil tasting with Lakonian Olive Oil (2 to 5 p.m.). On Sunday, Nov. 12, the store will be open from 1 to 6 p.m. On Wednesday, Nov. 15, the store will be open from 1 to 7 p.m. with Koukla’s Bus-Tique from 4 to 7 p.m., according to a press release.
• From Mass.: Isaac Fitzgerald will discuss his memoir Dirtbag, Massachusetts: A Confessional at Gibson’s Bookstore (45 S. Main St. in Concord; gibsonsbookstore.com) on Monday, Nov. 13, at 6:30 p.m. Author Peter Orner (whose book is Still No Word From You: Notes in the Margin) will join Fitzgerald in conversation.
• Holiday comedy: Majestic Theatre (880 Page St. in Manchester; 669-7469, majestictheatre.net) will present the comedy In-Laws, Outlaws and Other People (That Should Be Shot) at its theater on Friday, Nov. 17, through Sunday, Nov. 19, with shows at 7 p.m on Friday, 2 and 7 p.m. on Saturday, and 2 p.m. on Sunday. Tickets cost $20 for adults, $15 for 65+ and 17 and under.
• A trip to Bikini Bottom: Kids Coop Theatre presents The Spongebob Musical on Friday, Nov. 17, at 7 p.m.; Saturday, Nov. 18, at 7 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 19, at 1 p.m. at Derry Opera House (29 W. Broadway in Derry). Tickets cost $15 in advance; $20 at the door. See kidscooptheatre.ludus.com
• Holiday concert: Save the date for a Saturday, Dec. 2, holiday concert at First Parish Church (47 E. Derry Road in Derry; fpc-ucc.org). The Granite Statesmen men’s chorus group will present a holiday-themed concert at 3 and 7 p.m. Tickets cost $20, and $5 for kids, according to the website, where tickets are on sale.
Described as “a bracing two-person comedic drama about a couple deciding whether or not to have a child in the age of climate collapse,” Lungs, presented by Bolt Cutter Productions, will play at the Hatbox Theatre (Steeplegate Mall, 270 Loudon Road in Concord; hatboxnh.com, 715-2315) starting Friday, Nov. 10, according to a press release. The show will run through Sunday, Nov. 19, with shows on Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m. Tickets cost $25 for adults, $22 for seniors and students, the release said.