Where to get your pies, mashed potatoes & more
Here are some of the spots offering dessert, sides and sometimes even the whole turkey dinner to go. Know of a place not mentioned here? Let us know at email@example.com.
• All Real Meal (87 Elm St., Manchester, 782-3014, allrealmeal.com) is taking orders for Thanksgiving dinner that include turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans and cranberry with the option of an individual size, a meal to serve three to four people or a meal to serve six to eight people. Sides, gluten-free stuffing and desserts are also available. Visit their website to see which towns are eligible for free delivery.
• A Market Natural Foods (125 Loring St., Manchester, 668.2650, myamarket.com) is providing Mary’s Certified Organic turkeys at $4.99 a pound on a first-come-first-served basis starting Thursday, Nov. 16. Quiches (garden vegetable, broccoli and cheddar, Greek, Italian, spinach and bacon, chicken sausage and potato, bacon and chive, ham and cheese and mushroom and cheddar) are $18.99 each. Pumpkin pies and granola-topped apple pies are $24.99; chocolate cream pie, harvest berry pie and cranberry spice cake are $29.99; chocolate olive oil cake and carrot cake are $34.99. Gluten-free and vegan options are available. Pie and quiche orders must be placed by Thursday, Nov. 9, and picked up on Tuesday, Nov. 21, or Wednesday, Nov. 22.
• Angela’s Pasta and Cheese Shop (815 Chestnut St., Manchester, 625-9544, angelaspastaandcheese.com) is taking orders until Wednesday, Nov. 15, at 4 p.m. On the menu is pumpkin cannoli dip platter ($28.95), herb-roasted green beans ($12.95 per pound), cranberry orange bread ($8.95), mincemeat ($5.95 per pound), traditional bread stuffing ($5.95 per pound), whipped butternut squash ($9.95 per pound), maple walnut glazed carrots ($12.95 per pound)
chocolate cream pie, Key lime pie, maple cream pie, midnight pumpkin pie (chocolate pumpkin pie), each $24.95, and much more. Orders will be available for pickup on Wednesday, Nov. 22, between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Apple Hill Farm (580 Mountain Road, Concord, 224-8862, applehillfarmnh.com) offers a variety of pies (apple, apple crumb, blueberry, blueberry crumb, cherry, cherry crumb, strawberry rhubarb, strawberry rhubarb crumb, pumpkin, squash, maple crumb, mince and pecan) and is taking orders until the weekend before Thanksgiving. Six-inch pies are $9.95 and 9-inch pies are $18.95. Shaker-style squash rolls and Parker House rolls are also available for special orders. Call the stand to place your order.
• Atlantic Grill (5 Pioneer Road, Rye, 433-3000, theatlanticgrill.com) is taking Thanksgiving orders now through Saturday, Nov. 18, to be picked up on Wednesday, Nov. 22, from noon to 8 p.m. Main courses feed five people and are duck confit for $75, fig-stuffed pork roast for $50, white lasagna for $40 and Italian sausage lasagna for $50. Sides include mac and cheese, scalloped potatoes and cranberry chutney. Available soups and salads include lobster bisque and seafood chowder.
• The Bakeshop on Kelley Street (171 Kelley St., Manchester, 624-3500, thebakeshoponkelleystreet.com) offers a variety of baked goods such as maple bacon, vanilla and caramel doughnuts, made-to-order cakes, cupcakes, pies, pastry trays and specialty desserts. Call for holiday deadlines.
• Barrel and Baskit (377 Main St., Hopkinton, 746-1375, barrelandbaskit.com) has homemade gravy, side dishes, desserts, pies and charcuterie boards available for pre-order (deadline is Saturday, Nov. 18), and extra items available in the store the week of Thanksgiving. They are open from 6 to 9 a.m. on Thanksgiving morning.
• Bearded Baking Co. (819 Union St., Manchester, 647-7150; 580 Lafayette Road, Hampton, 601-6878, beardedbaking.com) takes custom cake and pastry orders and has announced their November cupcake lineup with snickerdoodle, chocolate espresso, blueberry apple crumb, chocolate pumpkin pecan, pistachio coconut and white chocolate maple. Call for holiday deadlines.
• The Big Bad Food Truck (Hampton, bigbadnh.com) is offering a turkey dinner package enough to feed 10 to 12 people that includes one turkey, two pints of gravy, one quart of baby carrots, a half pan of dinner rolls (nine rolls) and half pan of mashed potatoes for $150. Items can also be ordered a la carte, with a 14- to 16-pound turkey for $60, a half pan of stuffing for $32, a half pan of mashed potatoes for $32, a quart of glazed baby carrots for $14, a pint of corn for $8, a half pan of dinner rolls for $18 and a pint of turkey gravy for $8. Deliveries and pickups will take place between Sunday, Nov. 19, and Thursday, Nov. 23. Pickup will be available at 41 Ashworth Ave. in Hampton. Delivery fees can be found on their website.
• The Black Forest Cafe and Bakery (212 Route 101, Amherst, 672-0500, blackforestcafeandbakery.com) is now taking orders through Saturday, Nov. 18. Offerings include focaccia stuffing for $20 per quart (serves six), cranberry orange sauce for $17 per 16 ounces (serves four), sweet and white mashed potatoes for $18 per quart (serves six), a fruit tray, 9-inch quiches (Greek, ham and scallion, broccoli and roasted red pepper), slow braised short ribs for $120 (serves eight), meat and vegetarian lasagna, 9-inch pies (traditional apple, Dutch apple, cranberry apple and pumpkin each for $22.99, chocolate cream pie for $23.99, pecan for $24.99), cakes (coconut, carrot, apple cider, gluten-free drunken pumpkin mousse cake) and cookies.
• Brother’s Butcher (142 Lowell Road, Hudson, 577-1130, brothers-butcher.com; 8 Spit Brook Road, Nashua, 809-4180) is taking online orders for turkey, pies and all the sides. Turkeys are $3.99 per pound for fresh turkey and $4.49 per pound for fresh free-range turkey and are available from 10 to 12 pounds up to 28 to 30 pounds. Brother’s Turducken (only available from Hudson location) is $9.99 a pound and turkey breast for $4.99 per pound. Sausage and herb stuffing and butternut squash are $9.99 a quart and $29.99 for a half tray; traditional bread stuffing and garlic mashed potatoes are $8.99 a quart and $26.99 for a half tray. Turkey gravy is $9.99 for a quart, and all pies (apple, pumpkin, pecan and chocolate cream) are 10 inches and cost $17.99. Pickup days are Monday, Nov. 20; Tuesday, Nov. 21, and Thursday, Nov. 22 (close at 5 p.m. on Thursday).
• Buckley’s Bakery and Cafe (436 Daniel Webster Hwy., 262-5929, buckleysbakerycafe.com) and Buckley’s Market and Cafe (9 Market Place, Hollis, 465-5522) is taking orders now until Saturday, Nov. 18, for cakes (pumpkin whoopie pie $36, apple spice cake $42, Boston cream pie $42, apple crisp cheesecake $45, chocolate decadence $36), pastries (breakfast pastry tray $48, mini cookie and bar tray $36), pies (pecan, apple, pumpkin, chocolate cream and blueberry crisp each $22) and breads (Parker House rolls $12, sweet rolls $12, pumpkin spice $9).
• Caroline’s Fine Foods (132 Bedford Center Road, 637-1615, carolinesfood.com) is taking orders now through Friday, Nov. 17, at 3 p.m. for turkey ballotine with herb stuffing that serves eight to 10 people ($95) and sides such as herb-roasted sweet potatoes ($40), sausage stuffing ($55) and carrot confit ($55) that each serve 10. Cranberry sauce can be ordered by the pint ($25) or the quart ($40) as can turkey gravy ($30 for a pint, $45 for a quart.) Pick up your order on Wednesday, Nov. 22, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Castleton Banquet and Conference Center (58 Enterprise Drive, Windham, 898-6300, castletonbcc.com) has two dinner packages available to go. The first dinner package serves 10 to 12 guests and includes a 16- to 20-pound turkey with Castleton’s bread stuffing, two quarts of homestyle mashed potatoes, butternut squash and turkey gravy, a pint of homemade cranberry relish, 12 dinner rolls and one 10-inch apple, pecan, pumpkin or blueberry pie and costs $275. The second package serves 10 to 12 guests and includes an 8- to 10-pound spiral glazed ham, two quarts of homestyle mashed potatoes and butternut squash, a quart of pineapple raisin sauce, 10 dinner rolls and the same choice of pies. All sides are also available separately, and red and white wines are also available. All orders must be placed by noon on Friday, Nov. 17, and pickups will be scheduled on Wednesday, Nov. 22, between 9 a.m. and noon.
• Chez Vachon (136 Kelley St., Manchester, 625-9660, chezvachon.com) is offering a variety of 9-inch pies for $13.99 including chocolate, banana, brownie, coconut, pistachio, lemon chiffon, key lime, chocolate mousse, apple crisp, blueberry, cherry, lemon meringue, cranberry walnut cheesecake pie, Canadian sugar pie, pumpkin, pumpkin deluxe and pumpkin mousse. Pork pie ($21.99) and salmon pie ($23.99) are available as well as cream cakes such as chocolate, cookies and crème, pistachio and apple spice each for $21.99.
• The Coach Stop Restaurant & Tavern (176 Mammoth Road, Londonderry, 437-2022) is taking orders for takeout and delivery within a 5-mile radius on Thanksgiving Day with the last delivery and takeout being at 3:30 p.m. Entree options are roast turkey dinner, baked Virginia ham, slow roasted prime rib, baked stuffed haddock, seafood linguine and veal Oscar. All entrees are $39 and are served with turkey soup, apple cider, mashed potatoes, homemade bread stuffing, yams, cranberry sauce, butternut squash, hot rolls, baby pearl onions and green peas, homemade pie and coffee.
• Colby Hill Inn (33 The Oaks, Henniker, 428-2581, colbyhillinn.com) is offering a takeout service available on Wednesday, Nov. 22, from 4 to 7 p.m. and Thursday, Nov. 23, until 1 p.m.
Entrees include cider-brined turkey with herbed cornbread stuffing, cranberry chutney and giblet gravy, crispy porchetta (Tuscan roast pork loin), four-grain risotto with mushroom and parsnip ragout and cherry wood roasted salmon. All are served with whipped potatoes, roast sweet potatoes and fall vegetable succotash. Freshly baked pumpkin pie, sea salt caramel and pecan chocolate cake, apple crisp with vanilla gelato, sorbet duo or ricotta cheesecake are offered for dessert. Orders should be placed on Tuesday, Nov. 21.
• The Common Man (Lago, 1 Route 25, Meredith, 279-2253; Camp, 298 Daniel Webster Hwy., Meredith, 279-3003; Lakehouse, 281 Daniel Webster Hwy., Meredith, 279-5221; 60 Main St., Ashland, 968-7030; 10 Pollard Road, Lincoln, 745-3463; 88 Range Road, Windham, 898-0088; 1 Gulf St., Concord, 228-3463; 304 Daniel Webster Hwy., Merrimack, 429-3463; 21 Water St., Claremont, 542-6171; 231 Main St., Plymouth, 536-2764; 752 Route 104, New Hampton, 744-0120; 61 Laconia Road, Tilton, 286-2204; 2280 Brown Ave., Manchester, 623-5040; thecman.com) is taking orders until Friday, Nov. 17. On the menu is oven roasted turkey with house-made pan gravy, whole-berry cranberry sauce, signature stuffing, country mashed potatoes, maple roasted butternut squash, garlic green beans, dinner rolls and butter, sweet bread and a slice of pumpkin pie with cinnamon whipped cream. A meal for four is $119.95 plus tax and a meal for one is $30.95 plus tax. Other meal enhancements include glazed ham and macaroni and cheese. House baked pies can be bought individually and cost $16.95 for apple pie, $20.95 for pecan pie and $14.95 for pumpkin pie. Orders must be picked up on Wednesday, Nov. 22.
• Concord Food Co-op (24 S. Main St., 225-6840, concordfoodcoop.com) is selling turkeys (natural turkey for $4.59 a pound, organic turkey for $5.49 a pound) and complete meals to serve eight to 10 people with a 12- to 15-pound turkey, turkey gravy, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, homemade cranberry sauce, stuffing and apple roasted green beans starting at $279.99.
Extra sides are also available. Brioche rolls are $9.99 a dozen. Individual meals with sides and rolls are $29.99. Orders must be placed by noon on Monday, Nov. 13, and picked up Monday, Nov. 20, through Wednesday, Nov. 22, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Place your order with Copper Kettle To Go (39 Main St., Wilton, 654-2631, copperkettletogo.com) for a turkey dinner (a half or a whole turkey) with mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, squash, gravy, cranberry sauce stuffing, pie and rolls for $56. Kentucky Derby pie and pecan pie are $19, blueberry cream cheese pie and coconut custard are $18 and pumpkin pie is $17. Orders will be ready for pickup on Wednesday, Nov. 22.
• Cremeux French Patisserie (707 Milford Road, Merrimack, 320-4702, cremeuxfrenchpatisserie.com) has an ever-changing menu and currently on it are éclairs, lemon and honey tart, chocolate praliné, macaroons and more. Call for holiday deadlines.
• Crosby Bakery (51 E. Pearl St., Nashua, 882-1851, crosbybakerynh.com) is taking orders for pies and other Thanksgiving treats for pickup on Tuesday, Nov. 21, and Wednesday, Nov. 22.
• The Crust and Crumb Baking Co. (126 N. Main St., Concord, 219-0763, thecrustandcrumb.com) is offering bread; pies, such as pumpkin, apple streusel, vegan blueberry coconut crisp and maple cream; quiches (broccoli pepper jack, spinach tomato feta, bacon cheddar), and other desserts such as lemon-raspberry layer cake for pickup on Tuesday, Nov. 21, and Wednesday, Nov. 22. Orders must be placed by Friday, Nov. 17.
• Frederick’s Pastries (109 Route 101A, Amherst, 882-7725; 25 S. River Road, 647-2253, pastry.net) is taking orders for an assortment of Thanksgiving treats such as a Thanksgiving cookie kit, apple tarts, autumn wreath cake, caramel apple cupcakes, caramel pecan cheesecake, maple pecan cheesecake and pumpkin caramel cheesecake cups, harvest pumpkins cake, linzer torte, pumpkin loaf, pumpkin whoopie pies, mini pies and a turnover tray with pumpkin, apple and raspberry turnovers.
• Fire and Spice Bistro (70 Route 108, Newfields, 418-7121, fireandspicebistro.com) has blueberry pie, chocolate cream pie, apple pie and pumpkin pie available for $24 each, pecan pie for $26 and meat pie for $30. Each pie can also be made gluten-free. Each pie serves six to eight people. A half dozen gluten-free whoopie pies are $26. All orders must be placed by Sunday, Nov. 19, at 5 p.m. and picked up on Tuesday, Nov. 21, between noon and 5 p.m.
• The Fresh Chef Press (775 Canal St., 716-7197, freshchefmp.com) is offering various Thanksgiving sides: ancient grain pilaf ($2 a cup), original pilaf ($2 a cup), eight bacon-wrapped asparagus ($8 per serving), six bacon-wrapped scallops ($15), butternut squash, spiced or savory ($2 a cup), a charcuterie board ($150), stuffing ($22), mac and cheese ($30), 10 Italian sausage stuffed mushrooms ($20) and 10 vegetable stuffed mushrooms ($15), among others.
• Giorgio’s Cocktails & Eatery (707 Milford Road, Merrimack, 883-7333; 524 Nashua St., Milford, 673-3939; 270 Granite St., Manchester, 232-3323, giorgios.com) is taking orders until noon on Sunday, Nov. 19, for a family meal with oven roasted turkey (12 ounces), Yukon mashed potatoes (8 ounces), cornbread stuffing (8 ounces), homemade gravy (8 ounces), orange ginger cranberry sauce (5 ounces) green bean and shiitake mushroom casserole (8 ounces), dinner rolls with cinnamon sage butter and a slice of homemade pumpkin pie for $29.99 per person. Add a roasted turkey leg for $11.99. Pickup is between noon and 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 22.
• Granite State Candy Shoppe (13 Warren St., Concord, 225-2591; 832 Elm St., Manchester, 218-3885, granitestatecandyshoppe.com) has various treats for the holiday such as 6-ounce milk fall leaves ($8.25), 8-ounce jelly bean autumn mix ($6.98), 8-ounce bourbon caramel ($6.98), fall dipped pretzel rod ($3.75), milk and white chocolate pumpkin ($9.98), 8-ounce pumpkin pie almonds ($8.98), white and milk chocolate turkeys in various sizes and much more.
• Greenleaf (54 Nashua St., Milford, 213-5447, greenleafmilford.com) is taking preorders now until Monday, Nov. 20, with pickups available Wednesday, Nov. 22, between 4 and 8 p.m. Roasted turkey dinner includes turkey breasts and thigh, brioche stuffing, roasted seasonal vegetables, roasted garlic and herb potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy, mixed greens salad with maple vinaigrette for $50. Six dinner rolls are $8, molasses honey butter is $3, caramel apple galette (serves two to four) is $20, a full cranberry swirl cheesecake is $40 and a slice is $5.
• Hart’s Turkey Farm Restaurant (233 Daniel Webster Hwy., 279-6212, hartsturkeyfarm.com) is taking orders for family and individual turkey dinners. The family meal comes with a whole roasted turkey, gravy, stuffing, whipped potatoes, butternut squash, green beans, cranberry sauce, dinner rolls and your choice of apple, pumpkin or chocolate cream pie. A small order ($195) feeds two to six, a medium ($290) feeds six to 10 and a large ($425) feeds 10 to 14. Individual dinners include roasted turkey with gravy, stuffing, whipped potatoes, butternut squash, cranberry sauce, a roll and butter. A small is $20, a regular is $22 and a jumbo is $30. Curbside pickup is available Thanksgiving Day for family dinners between 10 and 11 a.m., 12:30 and 1:30 p.m. and 3 to 4 p.m. Individual dinners can be pre-ordered or ordered the same day and picked up any time from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The grab-and-go lobby store will also be open.
• Harvey’s Bakery (376 Central Ave., Dover, 749-6029, harveysbakery.com) has dinner rolls available by the dozen and pies such as apple, pumpkin, chocolate cream, lemon meringue, mince cherry, coconut cream and many more. Place your order by Thursday, Nov. 16. The bakery will also be stocked for walk-ins.
• J&F Farms (108 Chester Road, Derry, 437-0535, jandffarmsnh.com) is taking preorders for turkey, potatoes, carrots, beets and winter squashes.
• Johnson Golden Harvest (412 W. River Road, Hooksett, 210-2031, johnsongoldenharvest.com) is taking orders for Thanksgiving dinner. Turkey is $6.89 a pound, country white rolls, Parm oregano and garlic rolls, squash rolls, wheat rolls, Dutch apple bread and cinnamon swirl bread are $7.99. Chocolate cream, banana cream, coconut cream and pecan pie are $21.50 each. Blueberry pie, apple pie, apple blueberry pie, apple raspberry pie, strawberry rhubarb pie, pumpkin pie and apple crisp are each $17.50. Gluten-free pies (chocolate cream, pumpkin, pecan, blueberry crumb and apple) are $24.99. Orders can be picked up on Tuesday, Nov. 21, and Wednesday, Nov. 22.
• Local Baskit (10 Ferry St., Concord, 219-0882, localbaskit.com) offers weekly selections for meal kits, having previously included meals such as shrimp and scallop tostada with apple salsita, fettuccine with Brussels sprouts, cranberries and caramelized onion and Chinese braised daikon radish pork stew. Pickup and delivery options are available. Call for holiday deadlines.
• Call or stop by Meadow Ledge Farm (612 Route 219, Loudon, 789-5960, meadowledgefarm.com) to order apple, apple crumb, blueberry, triple berry, strawberry rhubarb, cherry cream, chocolate cream, banana cream, lemon meringue or lemon blueberry meringue pies available for pickup on Monday, Nov. 21, and Tuesday, Nov. 22.
• Moulton’s Kitchen and Market (10 Main St., Amherst, 673-2404, moultonsmarket.com) is taking preorders for a Thanksgiving dinner that feeds four to five people featuring carved roasted turkey breast for $28.99, herbed turkey gravy for $13.99, whipped mashed potatoes for $17.99, traditional bread stuffing for $16.99, spiced butternut squash for $15.99, fresh cranberry sauce for $9.99. Apple or pumpkin pie is $18.99 for a 9-inch pie and $8.99 for a 6-inch pie. Orders must be placed by noon on Nov. 13 and picked up by 4 p.m. on Nov. 22.
• Mr. Mac’s Macaroni & Cheese (497 Hooksett Road, Manchester, 606-1760, mr-macs.com) is now offering a “Thanksgiving Mac” special, with roasted turkey, gravy, bechamel sauce, cabo cheddar with traditional stuffing and drizzled cranberry sauce on top, as party and banquet trays.
• Place your order with New England Tap House Grille (1292 Hooksett Road, Hooksett, 782-5137, taphousenh.com) by Thursday, Nov. 16, at 5 p.m. Available for order are meat pie, pumpkin pie, carrot cake, a cookie and brownie tray, apple pie and a dozen dinner rolls. Pick up your order on Wednesday, Nov. 22, by 5 p.m.
• Northwoods Brewing Co (1334 First NH Turnpike, 942-6400, northwoodsbrewingcompany.com) is closed on Thanksgiving but is taking orders through Sunday, Nov. 19, for pies, custards, quiches, rolls, crullers and scones for pickup on Wednesday, Nov. 22.
• Pinard Street Bakery at Charlie’s (1 Pinard St., Goffstown, 606-1835, pinardstreetbakery.business.site) offers a variety of baked goods such as cinnamon rolls, banana bread, cookies and dessert platters. Call for holiday deadlines.
• All orders are due by Friday, Nov. 17, for Presto Craft Kitchen (168 Amory St., Manchester, 606-1252, prestocraftkitchen.com). Offerings are homemade mashed potatoes, country style stuffing, garlic green beans, maple sweet potato with marshmallows, mashed butternut squash, pressed cranberry sauce, honey-glazed carrots, turkey gravy and oven roasted turkey. The side package includes mashed potatoes, stuffing, your choice of two vegetables, bread rolls and butter, gravy and cranberry sauce. Pies include pumpkin, apple, blueberry, banana cream, coconut cream, cookies ’n’ cream and cannoli cream. Other desserts are apple crisp, lemon mascarpone cake and pumpkin praline cheesecake.
• Queen City Cupcakes (816 Elm St., Manchester, 624-4999, qccupcakes.com) is taking orders online or via phone by Saturday, Nov. 18. Cupcake flavors include vanilla, chocolate, peanut butter, cherry almond, caramel apple pie, gingerbread cookie, sweet potato, cookie butter and more. Pickup is available on Wednesday, Nov. 22, from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Red Arrow Diner (112 Loudon Road, Concord, 415-0444; 137 Rockingham Road, Londonderry, 552-3091; 61 Lowell St., Manchester, 626-1118; 149 Daniel Webster Hwy., Nashua, 204-5088, redarrowdiner.com) is offering desserts such as chocolate and carrot cake, pumpkin and lemon meringue pie. All cakes are double layered and cost $39.99 each. All pies are 10 inches and range from $20.99 to $23.50. All online orders require 24-hour notice.
• Thanksgiving dinner selections at The Red Blazer (72 Manchester St., Concord, 224-4101, theredblazer.com) include roasted turkey with gravy, baked ham, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, baked butternut squash, green bean casserole, apple chicken stuffing and turkey gravy. A variety of desserts are offered such as yule logs, pies, cakes and cheesecakes, dessert platters, cupcakes and whoopie pies. All orders need to be picked up by Wednesday, Nov. 22.
• Rig A’ Tony’s Takeout & Catering (13 Rockingham Road, Windham, 685-8122; 38 West Broadway, Derry, 425-6116, rigatonysitalian.com) has a Thanksgiving dinner deal for $229 with an 18- to 20-pound turkey, family-size portions of stuffing, mashed potatoes, butternut squash, corn, cranberry sauce and gravy. Desserts include apple pie, blueberry, chocolate cream pie, italian cookies, lemon meringue pie, pumpkin pie, pecan pie and pumpkin bread.
• Roundabout Diner (580 Portsmouth Traffic Circle, Portsmouth, 431-1440, roundaboutdiner.com) is taking orders for Thanksgiving dinners to-go with slow roasted turkey, cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes, butternut squash, peas and pearl onions, cranberry relish, dinner rolls, homemade gravy, cinnamon apple sauce and your choice of pumpkin, apple, blueberry, pecan, banana cream, coconut cream, Key lime or chocolate cream pie. Meal 1 serves six to eight people for $195.99 and includes one pie. Meal 2 serves 10 to 12 for $269.99 and includes two pies. The sides can be bought a la carte as well as a half sheet of cornbread for $14, barbecue pulled pork for $12.95 a pound, roasted Brussels sprouts for $10.95 a quart and house brined turkey breast for $14.95 a pound. Orders can be picked up on Wednesday, Nov. 22, and Thursday, Nov. 23, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Smoke Shack Cafe (226 Rockingham Road, Londonderry, 404-2178, smokeshackcafe.com)is accepting orders until Nov. 17 by 7:30 p.m. Package No. 1 includes a whole turkey, two large sides of your choice, medium cranberry sauce, medium gravy and six pieces of cornbread for $149.99. Package No. 2 includes a whole turkey, six large sides of your choice, medium, cranberry, large gravy and 12 pieces of cornbread for $223.99. Sides are butternut squash, corn saute, green beans, jalapeño and sausage stuffing, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, cranberry sauce and gravy. Sides are available a la carte as well as bacon-wrapped stuffed turkey breasts and a whole smoked turkey. Order pickups will be Wednesday, Nov. 22, and Thursday, Nov. 23, at allotted times.
• The Sweet Spot (353 Riverdale Road, Weare, thesweetspotnh.com) is taking orders for Thanksgiving, offering 9-inch pies (apple $21, pumpkin $21, pecan $24, chocolate cream $24, apple cranberry galette $15), 9-inch quiches and savory pies (roasted butternut squash and spinach $21, roasted butternut squash and sausage $21, pork pie $24), cheesecakes, rolls and breads to be picked up on Wednesday, Nov. 22, between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
• Temple Street Diner (200 Temple St., Nashua, 521-7133) is taking individual or family Thanksgiving dinner and dessert orders for delivery or pickup. Delivery will be offered on Wednesday, Nov. 22, and Thursday, Nov. 23, from 2:30 to 4 p.m. Call and pay ahead of time.
• Tuscan Market is taking orders to be picked up on Wednesday, Nov. 22. A 10- to 12-pound turkey with maple-roasted sweet potato, garlic green beans and lemon mascarpone whipped potatoes is available for $175. Main courses include a whole carved roast turkey, boneless prime rib ($120), herb-roasted leoncini ham ($70), roast beef tenderloin ($180), prosciutto-wrapped pork loin ($60), porchetta roast ($70) and roasted salmon ($60). Antipasti platters and sides such as balsamic roasted carrots and cranberry marsala wine compote are also available.
• Van Otis Chocolates (341 Elm St., Manchester, 627-1661; 15 S. Main St., Wolfeboro, 515-1045, vanotis.com) has a variety of sweet treats for Thanksgiving such as a near 12-pound chocolate turkey ($275), apple orchard gummies ($6.50) and custom Swiss fudge boxes ($44).
Featured photo: Courtesy photo.