News from the local food scene
• Wine and cheese fest: Enjoy artisan meats, cheeses, desserts, vinegar, oil and a complimentary wine tasting and more at Fulchino Vineyard (187 Pine Hill Road, Hollis) on Saturday, Nov. 11, and Sunday, Nov. 12, at their annual wine and cheese festival. Tickets are $55. To select your time slot and purchase tickets visit fulchinovineyard.com.
• Cookie decorating: Kate Soleau from Posy Cottage Cookies will lead a Thanksgiving cookie decorating class at Station 101 (193 Union Square, Milford) on Monday, Nov. 13, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. All supplies will be provided. If you’d like gluten-free cookies, contact Kate at least two weeks prior to the event. Tickets are $65. For more information and to purchase tickets visit https://rb.gy/sc1i5.
• Cocktails on the rooftop: Rooftop at the Envio (299 Vaughan St., Portsmouth) hosts a cocktail class on Wednesday, Nov. 15, from 6 to 8 p.m. Learn about the history and proper building of a cocktail while crafting three that you can enjoy along with an appetizer, full-sized entree and dessert. Tickets are $110 and can be purchased at eventbrite.com.
• Bottle signing with Robert Irvine: Meet celebrity chef Robert Irvine at the NH Liquor & Wine Outlet in Bedford (9 Leavy Drive), where he will be for a bottle signing on Friday, Nov. 17, from 2 to 4 p.m. Featured products include Irvine’s Precision Vodka and Irvine’s American Dry Gin. Visit eventbrite to reserve your spot.
• Tour of French wines: Tour the flavors of France with wine expert Elizabeth Schneider and Serge from Serge Dore Selections on Saturday, Nov. 18, from 2 to 3 p.m. at the New Hampshire Liquor & Wine Outlet in Nashua (Willow Spring Plaza, 294 Daniel Webster Hwy.). Learn about the history and culture of French wine making while tasting the blends. Tickets are $12 and can be purchased via eventbrite.